Cool. How did you get your kcontrol to work?

I could not figure it out and no one helped me with it
so I gave up and downgraded.

I agree that Konq was very stable in beta2 tho,
only crashed once or 2wice on me.

I do wish I had an experimenting machine so I could
offer more reveews and stuff (screw typso sorry)

Good luck with your next upgrade :)