-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 17 February 2001 8:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Apache CGI configuration.

I want to be able to test CGI scripts on my home computer so I can write
them
for my web site easier than uploading waiting andtesting. I tried
configuring
the Apache but had no luck. Does someone know where I can find a step by
step
documentation on how to do this?

I am also intresesting in configuring SSI. Any help would be greatly
appriciated.

~Lance