I just noticed this this morning when logging into my machine from work.
I can't say that I've ever dealt with this before, or even seen it.  I
have two Mandrake 7.2 machines at home, and this only happens on ONE of
those machines.  Here's the message I get every time I log into my machine.

/usr/X11R6/bin/xauth: (stdin):1:  bad display name "r2r2.unixtechs.org:11.0" in "add"
command

I looked in /usr/X11R6/bin/xauth and I didn't see anything about the host
name of r2d2.unixtechs.org in there at all.  If I log into my other machine
I have no problems.  They were installed the exact same way, but of course
they don't have the exact same hardware.

I rebuilt both of those machines last week.  And R2D2 just started behaving
like that today.  Any suggestions here?
Thanx!
tdh
--