Hello,

I'm using Mandrake 7.1 and shortly after install, Netscape stopped
rendering document and table backgrounds/colors.  It works fine, it's
just that I'm working on a site and it would be nice to see the outcome.

Can I just reinstall it from the RPM's and if so, do I need to delete
the old install first?  (I ran into this problem on another package that
had to be re-installed.) I also use Netscape mail and have a lot of info
in there I don't want to lose.  I think my NS version is 4.73  Also, if
I need to re-install, can I grab a later version such as 4.75?  A friend
is using that version and it renders fonts much better.

TIA

--
Michael Lewis
Registered Linux User #197864