Just as a side note, and you may have thought of this already, so if you
have just tell me to shut up! lol

But I know that Western Digital has a really good warranty plan.  If the
drive is still with in warranty, send that sucker back!  RMA the drive,
get another one!  I know for something like that, if it happens twice to
a Western Digital, they're take it back.  Send another one and it's
"FREE."  (They actually make you buy the drive, and once they get the
old drive, they refund you 100% of the drive they replaced it with.)
I've done that many times, one reason why I only go with Western Digital
drives.
tdh
--
T. Holmes
Unixtechs.org

"Real Men use Vi."

* goldenpi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010218 08:39]: