Roman,

I ate too many of those beans the other evening. Sorta forgot what I was
shoving down my neck while I was fighting with my machine...anyway, the
next thing I knew I had eaten seven of the little buggers and wasn't able
to get to sleep until well after midnight. What a trip that was!

--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
        "Sharing is what makes them powerful."