On Sunday 25 February 2001 05:14 pm, you wrote:
> s wrote:

> > > I checked it out. I was able to edit my panel and wallpaper manually.
> > > However, the automatic install feature seems to be temporarily
> > > disabled. The only theme that works okat is anti-stress.tar.gz
> >
> > It's not automatic, you must do it manually.
> > -s
>
> I know. Mdk7.0 to 7.1 allowed an automatic installation. I'm sure that
> they will not remove this feature in Version 8. I'm looking forward to
> it. I think it's still an alpha.
>
> Roman

I tried that Matrix theme.  I was pretty cool, but it seemed to use a lot of
resources.  My machine would just stop working and when I looked at the
memory usage tab, this was the first time I ever needed swap.  At times both
the physical and swap were at 100% used.  Then when I tried to unload it, it
wouldn't go away.  Most of it did, but the window borders stayed through
several reboots.  I had to reinstall my os anyway, but I don't think I'll try
that one again.  Aquatic looks pretty cool.  I'm going back to get
Assimilated, it's almost just like a WindowBlind I had back in my windows
days.
-s