Tom Brinkman wrote:

> On Saturday 10 March 2001 10:25 am, Romanator wrote:
> > s wrote:
> > > Well, if you're spending and losing lots of time searching locally, you
> > > could possibly order if from somewhere off the web and get it delivered
> > > in comparable time.  There are too many to begin listing, but start and
> > > LM own site, they have links to ordering and there's cheapbytes.
> >

>       Jeez, if it's that hard to get 7.2 in yankeeland. I'll mail a set of
> 7.2 cd's to the first Canuck that send's me a snail mail address ;>   You
> just have to promise to share 'em with all the other deprived Maple Leafs ;)
>
>    .... and then donations to Mandrake would be nice to.  Send a check to:
>
>     MandrakeSoft Canada
> 360 Place Royale, Bureau 8
> Montreal (Quebec) H2Y 2V1
> Canada
>
> --
> Dale Earnhardt,  the greatest stock car driver ever,
>  he's won his 8th and  His Greatest Championship
>   Tom Brinkman       [EMAIL PROTECTED]       Galveston Bay

Albeit, the Maple Leafs haven't won a cup since the late '60s, they sure
make a ton of money.
It's hard to believe that a big mega city such as Toronto has poor
distribution of Linux. I don't see much advertizing on the web. Let's
blame it on the Leafs. Every one else does.

--
Roman
Registered Linux User #179293