Hello

I have been using Linux (Madrake 7.2) for about a week now. I had no
problems with the configuration of my first ethernet card, which I use
to connect to the internet. It was recognized and configured during
installation.

However, my second ethernet card, which I use to share files and an
internet connection with my laptop, was not recognized during setup. It
is a Linksys LNE TX Fast Ethernet Adapter (LNE 100TX v.4). I have tried
to configure it manually but I have had no luck. Please help!

Below, I have pasted the instructions I have been following from the
Linksys website. When I execute the command to compile the tulip.c file,
I just get a bunch of 'no such file or directory' error messages. No
tulip.o file is created.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there anything I can do to get my
ethernet card to work under linux?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Steve Watt