To all!

    As a followup to my previous post to the mandrake group, I did some
snooping around, and found something VERY interesting! Check out this
web-site for something you might find useful -  http:/www.securepoint.cc  .
They have a complete firewall kit which includes Linux and Windows
Administration Clients, as well as thier own version of Linux with it's own
firewall system included. Download all the english files for the FREEWARE
edition ( Man! I just love that term! ). The large file includes a CD image
in ".c2d" format, so a CD burner is required, and get the separate client
and manual files. This firewall system is designed to be used on a separate
firewall PC (Check the manual for minimum requirements). This one looks
really good. I'll be setting it up in the next few days myself. Hope this
helps everyone!

Dan LaBine
Registered Linux User #190712