Not STRICTLY a Linux issue, but here goes:

I got Mandrake 7.1 up & running pretty much the way it should (gotta get kmail
configured, but that's betweeen me & Comcast). When I partitioned the drive (20GB IDE)
I set up two partition as WinFAT (C & D). I did this by shrinking the C drive with was
the whole kit & kaboodle down to about 1.8GB then made a 2nd WIN partition (D) about
the same size. The rest I gave to Linux. Long story short, "D" doesn't mount. Dual
booting, etc. runs fine, but there's only about 350MB left on C:\ & I need the D:\ for
Win98 disk space. When I check 'du' in Linux, the total partitions (including Windoze)
adds up to 18.3GB, meaning that 1.7 is out there, it just won't mount in W98 or Linux.
How do I get that running as an active (though not bootable) drive/partition? Thanks!