Alan - Thank you.  Your procedures are definitly in my saved file.  However,
I finally got  working cd's of 8.0 beta 3, but now i can't find the FBDev
under the Hardware Display.  My screen is pushed to the right and off at the
top of the monitor.  I tried several different choices but none seem to work.
 Under 7.2 i could pick FBDev when i installed, that worked.  But now i can't
find it, I checked under other but it wasn't listed.  Any ideas how i can get
it so i can load it or whatever i need to do to get my screen correct.