Subject: Re: [newbie] Freedom Anonymous Software
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 22:57:59 -0400
From: Anthony <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Thursday 05 April 2001 20:11, you wrote:
> [...]

 Thanks charles and Civilme

I was inquriring for someone else who insist in using freedom software who
insist in using Freedom software. I personally use junkbuster and it works
very good. However, I did purchase my mandrake dist..therefore I will make
use of all its features :))  Thanks again for the help and suggestions