No, I haven't tried ver 7.0. I got a little further with 7.1 - managed to
run KDE etc. BUT after a while that locked up whilst running xWin and even
when I restarted it, failed to run correctly.

AutoDetect didn't work either. I did a custom install and when configuring
xWin all the install programme asked for was to confirm the monitor type.
It defaulted to High Resolution SVGA. This didn't work.

"Mcintosh, Duncan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@linux-mandrake.com on
10/04/2001 16:23:17

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]