If you want to get rid of grub, boot up to windows
using your windows boot disk.  From console type:

fdisk /mbr

This will overwrite your master boot record.

In a normal Linux there would be no way for you to
boot into Linux at this point other than your Linux
boot disk.  Grub works flawlessly for me.  So, I am
surprised you want to get rid of it.

However, I do not use linux4windows.  Make sure that
you installed it correctly.  I've seen others talking
about similar problems and it was due to an incorrect
install.