When your boss decides Windows 2000 is causing more headaches than it is worth.  Here
is some advice.  Windows 2000 takes over your hard drive.  Please ensure you have a
working win95/98 boot diskette somewhere so you can kill the Window 2000 boot loader.

Boot the system from the win95/98 boot diskette. Run the command "sys c:"  without the
quotes...C:  assumes the drive Win2000 was loaded on.

Good luck! I have been down this path before.  Win2000 has been assigned to the stack
of software I don't use anymore.

Cyphfer