Hi,

I don't mean window manager, but desktop. In Mandrake8, KDE2.1.1 is by
default configured to have 4 virtual "desktops", the number of which is
adjustable in the KDE Control Center via LookNFeel --> Desktop.

I know how to move running applications between different desktops or even
have them appear in all desktops. But what I'd like to know is - how do I
specify which application will launch in particular desktops e.g. KMail to
open in Desktop 1, Konqueror to open in Desktop 2, etc ?

Thanks in advance.