That was going to be my next comment.  Maybe it's something to do with
GATEWAY.  Meanwhile I've never had any direct experience with them,
it could be something to do with the "customer" motherboards that they
send in their machines.

Other then the problems with Aurora, I've never heard this to be a complaint.
tdh

T. Holmes
Unixtechs.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Real Men use Vi."

* Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010509 13:44]: