Franki ; If you happen to be running Mandrake 8.0 on this server, you can
edit the Bastille-Firewall.cfg file to deny Realplayer/RealAudio connections.
If you're looking for something a little stronger, might I suggest Mandrake
Security? You'll need a separate Firewall Server, but once configured, it
will definitely do the job.

--
Dan LaBine
Maximum L.A.N.'s Ltd.