Downloaded version 8 and ext.......burned the cd's. The ext disk looked
okay and so did the installation didk.

Started to install and the first problem came when it couldn't uncompress
2nd ramdisk (I believe that what it said...it was last night)...so it said
press return to continue on installation...everything went good until it
went off and looked for the packages that I needed. Sat there watching the
screen waiting for the next screen to come up (version 7.2....max 1 minute
wait)...after about 7 minutes came up with another error
screen. Drat...drat.

Gee...maybe it was a bad manufactured recordable cd...burned another
one......Crap....same problems...the same installation points as the other
disk.

Well...I redownloaded version 8...installation iso from another
site...another evenning hoping to get the new version to work. What a
life.

Anyone else have installation problems?

Thanks

Rod