I did a test burn on my Plextor CDRW using mkisofs and cdrecord. I used a MP3
directory of around 366 megs. Everything went fine, except all my long
filenames were truncated to the standard 8.3 (like old DOS). I looked thru the
man, and tried -J and -R for Joliet and Rockford extensions but it still
truncates.

Anyone know how to use long filenames with these apps? Thanks much! ;-)

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord