I'm using the standard KDE text editor and I have a problem/bug? with it.
Under 7.1, I could open an e-mail text file, highlight something like "> > ",
it into the replace box. I would then delete all of these in the text file by
replacing it with nothing. Under 8.0 though, when I do this, I'm stuck at the
screen, and I have to xkill it, can't even save. Any one know whats up with
this? Thanks!

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord