Hello people

I have finally managed to install LM8.0 on my laptop and use it with Framebuffer mode. But there is one more problem with X. When I exit X I get a total blank screen on my laptop. I can see that it does reach the bash prompt bec' I can type in shell commands like restarting X or rebooting etc. But I do not know how to bring the text console back when I end the X session.

I have tried all the shortcuts like Ctrl+F1 etc... Ctrl+Alt+BackSpace (incase X is still running), and some more combinations) but nothing works.

Thanks for your help

Regards
Navin