Any network hub will work for a small test network, regardless of the
types of hosts (client vs. server). But if you have a larger network, as
it appears you are already aware, then a managed hub or even a
programmable switch is the way to go, as it gives you much more control
over network traffic.

Dave

On Thursday 31 May 2001 06:51, thus spake Jamie Kerwick: