The shutdown command is shutdown now.
You can also use the command reboot and turn your machine
off during post.

The ATI Expert2000 works great in Mandrake.(I have 2}
Unless you have an IRQ conflict which causes the card nor to be properly
seen
the installation should have auto set it up as a Rage128.
I usually change that senting to the Rage Fury Agp to register
the 32MB.
With either setting you shold still be optioned for X 4.03 w/ 3d hardware
acceleration.

   Charles

Forever never goes beyond tomorrow.