Whatever yo do, DON'T reinstall Windows. If you do, booting into
GNU/Linux will not be possible unless you do a lot of messing around.

In the Mandrake Control Centre ('Configuration' -> 'Other' ->
'Mandrake Control Centre' in the Mandrake menus) click 'Boot' -> 'Boot
Config' -> 'Configure'. You can configure LILO/GRUB from this wizard.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson