It was Sun, 10 Jun 2001 23:21:51 -0700 (PDT) when OOzy Pal wrote:

>Ok now after I got my motherboard, I am trying to make
>linux detect the built-in Promise Fasttrack card in my
>motherboard MSI K7T Turbo-R. I don't want the card to
>work as a raid. I want to just to work as a normal
>IDE. Hard Drake is detecting the Promise card under
>Other Devices. How can I get it to work?

Civileme wrote about this mainboard that the Promise controller is Win-IDE.
Perhaps that is the problem?

Paul

--
Grelb's Reminder:
Eighty percent of all people consider themselves

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
       Linux Mandrake 7.2 - Sylpheed 0.4.66
    ** http://www.care2.com - when you care **