Did anyone try it?
Im thinking of using it as a router for our company we have a lan with 10 pcs
and a novell server (ouch) but since our ElsaLancom (never buy it) chrashes
every 10 minutes i was wondering if Single Network Firewall firewall is an
possibly easy to use alternative?
If i did all the networks stuff by myself i would use a MDK8 version but
since there are people taking care of the networking who dont have experience
with linux i like the idea of "boot a cd > install > boot > and hop were up".
Another question is if there are possibillities of putting ssh etc. servers
on the Single Network Firewall?
Do i expect too much ... little?
Florian