On the subject of tv apps, I was wondering why Mandrake dropped kwintv from
its  list of applications (it was included in 7.2, but not 8.0)? The current
version of kwintv is a KDE2 app, and I find the Hauppauge WinTV-like
interface lots more user-friendly. I installed the RPM and it seems to work
fine so far. Can't get the source RPM to compile though, for some reason.