Dear All, I have been trying to get my WordPerfect installed for days. I had
the demo installed and working great in LM 7.2. Now that I have LM 8 I am
trying to install the WordPerfect  CD I bought from Linux system Labs. I
downloaded the libc5-1.0-2.i386 src.rpm but have not figured out how to
install this. I have read everything in the Newbie archives about these and
studied all of my books but nothing has worked yet.

How does one install the libc5-1.0-2.i386 source rpm? After that is installed
then how do I install the WordPerfect ? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much. Marcia
--
Marcia Waller