hi,

im using mandrake 8.0 and XFCE is my window manager. I'd like to know
what is the command you put in the kdm, to load XFCE. I have tried "xfce",
but it cant work. oh ya, by the way im using xfce 3.8.3

because i cant load my xfce from kdm, so im force to load it from the
command prompt. but there is a problem with mouse, everytime i load xfce
using the "startx" command, the mouse will go crazy. i mean, when i move
the mouse the pointer will not follow my hand movement. what i do is, i
shut down the x server, and load the xfce again. and the mouse will
working just fine. this thing only happen once, when i first boot the pc
and load the x for the first time. anyone can help me?

thanks in advance,

willy