It was Sat, 30 Jun 2001 20:51:15 -0700 when Rajagopal Iyengar wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have a Mandrake 7.0 version of linux on my pentinum III 450 Mhz. I have
>included both include and lib libraries in my path. I am trying to compile a
>C program and it says it cannot find the files. I looked at the include and
>lib directories, the files are there? Do I need to set up any other
>environment variables?

Hi Raj,
Could you send a report on the messages that come up? "The files" is kind of
vague. There are so many files, so much diskspace...
You can dump the output of the compile to a file by doing

cc prog.c  > output.txt
 or
make prog > output.txt

Paul

--
Major premise: Sixty men can do sixty times as much work as one man.
Minor premise: A man can dig a posthole in sixty seconds.

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
       Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.4.99
    ** http://www.care2.com - when you care **