That is funny. My ATI Rage Fury 128 has been working ever since
Mandrake 7.1 came out. It uses the generic ATI Rage FURY driver. Oddly
enough I also have another machine that has a ATI All IN Wonder which
uses the same driver and I haven't had any problems.  I am using the
AGP verisons in both cases.

Eric Ekong
Mandrake User

* Philip Mayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010701 13:19]:

--
Uptime:
 1:46AM  up 12:07, 2 users, load averages: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00