I fix other people's PC problems for a living, specifically Windows
problems... no shortage of work there might I add ;-) .  After seeing Linux
pop up more and more on the net I thought it was time for me to learn
something about this 'cool OS'.  I can see more New Zealanders getting into
Linux very soon, especially since M$ are using NZ as the guinea pig for
their rip-off licensing scheme.

Once I get the hang of Mandrake, I'll try a few other flavours and then
hopefully I might be able to get other people interested enough to try Linux
as well.  Although, I must say, that most of the people I help can barely
manage with Winblows so I figure the majority will shy away from Linux.
Only time will tell.

Will keep the list posted in due course as to the "general" user's opinion
in this country anyway.

Cheers
Skinky