On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, Michael Scottaline wrote:

> Steve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > Hello all:
>

> > My first qestion to this list.
>

> > I like light window managers, therefore am using Blackbox.
>

> > In other environments one can tab through the desktops by using
>
> > `control-F1' etc. How does one do this with BB?
>
> ======================
> If I'm understanding your question correctly Steve, try
> cntrl + -> keys  or  cntrl + <-  to go the other way  ;-)
> Blackbox has been my wm of choice for the past 10 months or so.

That doesn't work unless it's set up in the config file. =)

I was informed by another gentleman that the .blackboxrc file needs to
have the proper line entered to turn this feature on. I'm perplexed it's
not there by default as even XFce does it as a default.

Thanks for the help Michael.

--
Cheers,
Steve - ICQ 35454764