Personally I like using vi or vim.  But that's because I find it faster
then any other editor.  Now it's not the only one that I use, but it is
the main editor that I use.  If I'm editing really large files, I'll use
nedit, but I honestly use nedit more for viewing then anything.

But with typing over 80 words a minutes, and vim being all keyboard
strokes I fan fly through doing what I want with no problem.  I just
don't find that the others are quick enough for me.

It was also the first editor that I was introduced to.  I saw that before
I saw pico.  And I can't stand pine or pico.  I only install them on
network servers for those that don't know/like vi/vim.

But I'm interested in this script that's being written.  I've taken some
scripts and modified them for my own use, or for other *nix systems.  All
the scripts I've written from scratch, are for work and would have no
practical use to the rest of the world.  But keep up the good work.  We
all give to the cause! :0)
tdh

--
T. Holmes

Uptime:
 8:04AM  up  9:54, 3 users, load averages: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00
| I've found that people that like vi do because they are used to it.
| I was taught vi in college, and I use it because I don't want to learn
| another text editor.  It works for some, not for others.

                        Your Fortune
HOW YOU CAN TELL THAT IT'S GOING TO BE A ROTTEN DAY:
        #15 Your pet rock snaps at you.