WOW thanx that was quick i really expected some hacking but nope it worx
finefinefine! Only gkrellm well i dont like the interface and for some reason
it doesnt show me the fans (or then im blind ) id like a kde app for it ill
seek and (hopefully) find... there is klm (wich doesnt work on kde2.2) and
khealthcare (wich doesnt want to compile either) humh ill seek more. Anyway
all sensors work and the install was a piece of cake thanks a lot! Good job!