Hi folks,
For years as President of the Queensland Internet Development
Society Inc. I trained people to turn off HTML in their Emails
and graphics in their Browsers.
Simple logic:
1. Only brochures (usually spam) come via HTML
2. Graphics are usually useless things providing no value in
the information exchange.
3. Do YOU yourself actually surf with graphics on? ( Unless
looking at the competition, or doing it for "fun" )

Contrary to the fantasies of Adpeople, 99.99% of people do not
want to be "excited/flogged to". They simply want the facts,
the information. AND they only want what they ask for.

The truth is that NOTHING the cleverest webkiddie can
graphically concoct is going to have any effect on John Q
Public (or Jane) .
THEY SEE BETTER EFFECTS ON TV EVERY DAY!!

Finally, the ever-increasing invasions of our systems and
privacy are going to increase exponentially, not go away, as
scriptkiddies get hold of and simply replicate html bugs at a
rate that will make the current intrusions seem tame!

Everybody should just go get this one program ( a Windozer
unfortunately) and turn it on for a few
http://www.bugnosis.org

Cheers,

John

--
Cheers,

John

Fablor now Webhosting?? What on earth for??  Info here:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(it's only an Autoresponder)  :-)