Here's an extra FYI for anyone following this thread. I heard somewhere that
Bill Gates and his wife were involved in a charity that gives computers to
kids in schools. You'd think that Bill would jump at the chance of getting
some good PR for a change, and help these schools. He can certainly afford
it! Good tax write-off too. Oh, well, maybe the whole thing was a PR sham on
his part ! HHmmmmm!

Dan LaBine