We're a very, very small school but have about 1 machine for every 2 kids K-
12.  Last year, all of our PC's were dual boot, winders and redhat.  This year,
I switched to Mandrake and our new machines are straight mandrake.  Dropping
winders on the new ones saved enough cash to buy another PC.  I like that.
Quoting Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > All of Mexico and Montpelier Public School in Montpelier, ND--where I
> teach.
> > jim
> > >
> > > All of Mexico....
>
> I read on www.theregister.co.uk that they also go after a similar setup
> that is based in Australia. A "PC's for the poorest" project, bringing
> PC's to the poor people (with winders installed) for free. And M$ wants
> a large fee from these poor people.
> Unfortunately the article disappeared from the register site.
> Paul

Ignorance is underrated