actually i went looking in linuxconf... i couldnm´t find it.. i know i might be able
to if i look further but i´m sure someone on this list mentioned there was a
commandline way to start it.. and i´m a command line kinda guy. at least i have been
becoming more of one since using linux more.. (i even find myself getting annoyed when
tab+ other key combinations dont work using IE based intranet sites at work.. less
mousework the better).. or at on the other side where under linuxconf is it located?

mike cola

>Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 12:52:45 -0400
> Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "mike cola" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, newbie
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Re: [newbie] ok im online.. now for some security..
>It was Sun, 22 Jul 2001 02:53:31 -0700 when mike cola wrote:
>
>>i tried typing InteractiveBastille at the console... how do i start it?
>>
>>im online so i wanna be smart and get it locked down....
>>
>>mike cola
>
>Start LinuxConf and go to security-firewall.
>That will get you through the process.
>Paul
>
>--
>I don't want to achieve immortality through my work.
>I want to achieve immortality through not dying.
>-Woody Allen
>
>http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
>         Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.5.1
>    ** http://www.care2.com - when you care **

"...Who's the big winner tonight...?  Mikey!  Mikey wins!  Mikey's the big
winner...!"- Trent "Double Down" (Vince Vaughn)
www.pherell.com TECHNO melbourne style. heard it yet? mike thinks you should

Your Lowrider Community...     http://www.lowrider.com
Your Personalized Page Start Page...     http://my.lowrider.com