I have faced some problems with this feature (software).

First of all it seems that I don't know how to use it.
When I tried to update some packages I did :
      1-Define Sources
           1.1-New
                1.1.1-Type of source = security updates
                1.1.2-New source's name = XYZ
                1.1.3-Select mirror (but before I update the mirror list)
                1.1.4-Pressed <OK>
           1.2-Pressed <OK> (to confirm the new source selected)
      2-Reload Lists (*)

(*) At this point my troubles began

Tracking the troubles .....

Into the "Define Sources" windows already exists 2 entries :
      CD-1 Instalation..... and
      CD-2 bla-foo-bla.....
Both of them were already marked. After adding the new source (mirror)
it becames marked too.

FIRST PROBLEM :
When I call "Reload Lists" function the application only re-reads the CDs
sources
It never reads from the URL (new added source - mirror) that I have
pointed.
By this reason I delete both CD's entries and the feature worked fine.
      Where  the CD1 and CD2 lists were persisted in the HD ?
      How can I rebuild the "Source Lists" using CD1 and CD2 lists ?

SECOND PROBLEM :
      What can I do to keep a multi-list (CD1 + CD2 + URL1 +URL2...) filled
and persisted ?
      I only need to choose one of them to "Reload" a List of Packages to
update. I believe
      it is enough. The "software manager" don't runs like this.

TIA

Marcos Nobre.