Dear All,
I decided as a last resort to download the utility from Fujitsu and to
check the drive. It failed the tests but not necessarily because it is
permanently bad from what I could tell. I decided to get the utility also
to do the low-level format. I am looking at my desktop and it says the
format just finished successfully. What should be my next steps at this
point? I do not want to install anything but LM8 on my machine. Any
suggestions? Thanks.
Sincerely, Marcia