-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Sridhar Dhanapalan
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 8:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] AMR modems

If I'm not mistaken, AMR modems are winmodems. Most of these do not work
in
GNU/Linux. For more info, you may want to look at these sites:

http://linmodems.org/ http://www.idir.net/~gromitkc/winmodem.html

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson