thanks, I thought i810e uses my celeron processor.

Right now I am trying to install BeOS, it is really cool, and it doesn't
have any partitioning problems, but it doesn't work with my i810e
video chip.  I was thinking to put this 1 meg S3 card in, but wishing to
know if the performance will be degraded too much under windows and linux.

Thanks again

Eric