Is it possible to remove the K Menu entirely? I don't use KDE, so I'm not
sure. I know that the menu (in fact, everything) can be removed from GNOME's
Panels. You could also delete everything in the menu (except the games) with
menudrake. Do this when logged-in in your son's account. If you do it as root
you will mess up _all_ users.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson