first a couple of things, since I bees just a newbie myself, you might
consider posting to the list so if I say somethig less that 100% correct,
some one who knows more can chime in, and that way we can all benifit from
the information about your problems.
Next, how old is the computer? what processor? there may be a few different
PNP settings in BIOS, but the one I am speaking of is refering to PNP aware
OS. keep searching, unless you have a really old MOBO it should be there
somewhere.