Hey All,

Back after a little bit of a vacation :)

At work I'll be attempting my first Linux file server tommorow.  It's going
to be our file server for all of our Work Order databases and Invoices and
things like that.  We currently run a 9 client network, all of which are
running Windows 98.  There is no central server.  We do have a Linux box
which acts as the gateway to the Internet (DSL), and now we want to add
another Linux box to do our file sharing (so much more stable than WinNT or
2000.. and cheaper).  Basically I've read the HowTo's and stuff, and it
seems pretty straight forward, but for anyone who may have already done
this, what are some things that I should be aware of, and maybe some tips
for making it run smoothly?

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Leif Madsen

Registered Linux User #219104
"There are two possibilities, either we are
alone, or we are not.  Both are equally
frightening"