It's me again,

I finally got around to unzipping the tar file and to trying to install
the drivers with the 'make' command. It did try to install the drivers (I
think), but all I got were pages of errors. I tried to write them down,
but I can't read my own writing. So if I need to post what the errors
were, is there some way to copy and paste them in Mandrake?

Failing that, is there another place where I can get the drivers? It
seems to me that this file may be corrupted. if it isn't, then I must be
doing something wrong. Can anyone tell me what it is I'm doing wrong?

Hoping to get some solid help. TIA to anyone who answers me.

Guy
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.