This is true of any 2 partitioning programs.
Always use only 1 for creating, resizing and moving.

I prefer using either PM or SystemCommader, but not on the same machine.
Unlike fdisk or DiskDrake PM and SC can handle all partition types.

The only time I use Diskdrake is to change the file type on  pre-existing
Linux partitions and I never use fdisk.

   Charles

Forever never goes beyond tomorrow.